The Fuze #ClipClash Competition Terms and Conditions
Yep, it happened again. Our lawyers made us write terms and conditions which you probably don’t want to read. Still, they’re packed with important information, so definitely have a read if you’ve got the time! Here it is in a language fit for human beings.
The Fuze #ClipClash competition will begin on February 18th, 2021 00:00 AM PST and end on March 11th, 2021 23:59 PM PST.
The Fuze.tv #ClipClash is a fun, 3-week contest, during which players will post their best Fuze.TV-edited gaming clips and compete for prizes. To participate, download the fuze.tv app, edit your best gaming clip using filters, sounds and other buffs, and post your clip on the www.fuze.tv platform using the #clipclash hashtag.
The participating games are League of Legends, Valorant, World of Warcraft, Rocket League, and Minecraft.
For each of these games, the 3 clips that got the greatest amount of likes on www.fuze.tv by March 11, 2021 at 23:59 PST, will award their creators with the following prizes:
1st Place – A ~$2,000 Alienware Aurora R11 gaming PC.
2nd Place – A full set of Logitech G peripherals:
- G840 XL Gaming Mousepad
- G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with Hero Sensor
- G915 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Pro X Wireless Lightspeed Gaming Headset
- Logitech Streamcam
- Blue Yeti – Professional USB Microphone for Gaming, Streaming and Podcasting
3rd Place – Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 256 GB with Fit Pack Bundle
In addition, 2 clips per game will be selected by the Fuze.TV team as the editor’s choice clips, and will award their creators with a $250 Amazon Gift Card (a total of 10 winners). The selection would be based on creative use of filters, sounds, and other buffs, as well as the overall quality of the edited video.
The challenge is limited to residents of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA.
- League of Legends, Valorant, World of Warcraft, Rocket League, and Minecraft.
- The Fuze ClipClash competition is available on PC only and will require you to use Overwolf and Fuze to create and edit your clips.
- By participating in this program, you agree that we can re-use your submitted clips (the ones you share during the challenge) for promotional recap videos of the event.
- You have to be 18+ to participate.
And that’s pretty much it. We can’t wait to see all your awesome Fuze clips. Good luck everyone, and have fun!
Oh, and if you want to immerse yourself in even more legal talk, you can find the full details below!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OVERWOLF
ACHIEVEMENT REWARD PROGRAM WITH FUZE.TV – CLIPCLASH
These rules are the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of the “ClipClash clip competition” program (“Program”). This program is sponsored by Overwolf and Fuze.TV (“Partner”). By participating in the program you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Partner Terms (as defined below) and any other instructions or directions available on the Program page (collectively, the “Official Rules”). Please read the Official Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, do not enter this Program. Each entry to the Program is referred to as “Participation.” For the purposes of these Terms “we” or “us” means Overwolf Ltd.
- The Program is open to any individual who is at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of Participation (or has the consent of his/her parent or guardian) (“Entrant”) or, if higher, the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, this Program is not open to any individual under the age of fourteen (14). No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Program. Employees, officers, and directors of Overwolf and Fuze.TV, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Program.
- The program launch date and duration will be announced on Overwolf social media pages and may be subject to changes without prior notice.
- A valid shipping address in one of the eligible countries is required to claim the PC, peripherals and Oculus Quest 2 prizes (“Eligible Country”).
- Participants must submit clips made with the Fuze.TV app that include gameplay from one (and no more than one) of the eligible games: League of Legends, Valorant, World of Warcraft, Rocket League, and Minecraft.
- In order to win any rewards, Participants must (a) install the competition app (“Fuze App”), (b) create and edit a gameplay clip of one of the eligible games, using Fuze, (c) publish their clip while including the “#clipclash” hashtag, (d) share their clip and receive the most likes on www.fuze.tv. Each participant can only win one reward during the competition. Additionally, each participant may enter the event and compete using no more than 1 Overwolf account.
PARTICIPATION PERIOD AND PROCESS
- Participation shall be accepted between February 18th, 2021 00:00 AM PST and end on March 11th, 2021 23:59 PM PST. The Participation Period may be changed by Overwolf in its sole discretion.
- Campaign termination: This campaign ends when the earliest of the two occur: a) The announced period of time has elapsed b) All rewards have been handed out.
- Overwolf reserves the right to terminate the campaign at any time at our sole discretion without any notice.
REWARDS & WINNERS NOTIFICATION
- Winners will be announced by 10am PST, April 1st, 2021, and will be shared by Overwolf in social media. Email notifications will also be sent for winners, in order to verify participants are over 18 years old, and to receive the winners’ shipping address. A valid shipping address in one of the supported countries is required in order to claim the rewards. Shipment time and stock availability may vary, depending on the availability of the rewards on Alienware shop, Logitech shop and Amazon.
- The rewards of the program may be changed by Overwolf in their sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Winners are solely responsible for the payment of any and all taxes and/or other government charges and/or government reporting in respect of any prize. Overwolf shall not be liable for the payment of any tax or fees related to the prizes.
- Overwolf may disqualify any winner that does not, in its sole discretion, satisfy the foregoing requirements. Overwolf shall have no obligation to justify or explain the disqualification of any user.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
RIGHTS OF MEDIA SHARED
- Participants grant Fuze.TV and Overwolf, the right to use program-related content that was shared by the participants. Subject to the foregoing, by sharing any content related to this program Participant grants Fuze.TV and Overwolf a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, display, broadcast, rebroadcast, and distribute such content for any purpose.
- Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in any social sharing against Overwolf and Fuze.TV or any of their affiliates, and waive any and all claims against Overwolf and Fuze.TV and their affiliates in respect of any moral rights.
- Overwolf and Fuze.TV shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the participants under these Official Rules if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions however caused, including without limitation, as a result of war, terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes.
- Overwolf may amend the Official Rules at any time in its sole discretion by posting an amended version thereof.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of the Program.
- Overwolf and its affiliates shall not be liable for the content of the ClipClash clips submitted by the Entrants. In addition, It is clarified that Overowolf does not control or is responsible for the amount of likes on www.fuze.tv that an Entrant may receive.
- The prizes are as stated and are personal and non-transferable. If due to circumstances beyond Overwolf’s control Overwolf is unable to provide a stated prize, Overwolf reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are, where applicable, subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
- Overwolf and its affiliates shall not be liable to the Winners for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or prize and the ClipClash clip submitted by such winners. By the Participation, Entrants waive to the full extent permissible by law, any and claims that they may have against Overwolf and its licensees in respect of the Program.