Yep, it happened again. Our lawyers made us write terms and conditions which you probably don’t want to read. Still, they’re packed with important information, so definitely have a read if you’ve got the time! Here it is in a language fit for human beings.
The Fuze #ClipClash competition will begin on February 18th, 2021 00:00 AM PST and end on March 11th, 2021 23:59 PM PST.
The Fuze.tv #ClipClash is a fun, 3-week contest, during which players will post their best Fuze.TV-edited gaming clips and compete for prizes. To participate, download the fuze.tv app, edit your best gaming clip using filters, sounds and other buffs, and post your clip on the www.fuze.tv platform using the #clipclash hashtag.
The participating games are League of Legends, Valorant, World of Warcraft, Rocket League, and Minecraft.
For each of these games, the 3 clips that got the greatest amount of likes on www.fuze.tv by March 11, 2021 at 23:59 PST, will award their creators with the following prizes:
1st Place – A ~$2,000 Alienware Aurora R11 gaming PC.
2nd Place – A full set of Logitech G peripherals:
- G840 XL Gaming Mousepad
- G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with Hero Sensor
- G915 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Pro X Wireless Lightspeed Gaming Headset
- Logitech Streamcam
- Blue Yeti – Professional USB Microphone for Gaming, Streaming and Podcasting
3rd Place – Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 256 GB with Fit Pack Bundle
In addition, 2 clips per game will be selected by the Fuze.TV team as the editor’s choice clips, and will award their creators with a $250 Amazon Gift Card (a total of 10 winners). The selection would be based on creative use of filters, sounds, and other buffs, as well as the overall quality of the edited video.
The challenge is limited to residents of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA.
- League of Legends, Valorant, World of Warcraft, Rocket League, and Minecraft.
- The Fuze ClipClash competition is available on PC only and will require you to use Overwolf and Fuze to create and edit your clips.
- By participating in this program, you agree that we can re-use your submitted clips (the ones you share during the challenge) for promotional recap videos of the event.
- You have to be 18+ to participate.
And that’s pretty much it. We can’t wait to see all your awesome Fuze clips. Good luck everyone, and have fun!
Oh, and if you want to immerse yourself in even more legal talk, you can find the full details below!