- All Submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
- The Submission must be an original, previously unpublished work that does not contain or use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity. The Submission cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy, moral or intellectual property rights. By submitting any App, each Entrant represents and warrants that s/he has all rights necessary (including all intellectual property and moral rights) necessary to submit such App to the Competition |and to grant Overwolf rights in such App as set forth in Section 15 below. b. Entrants may not (a) copy, sublicense, adapt, modify the Platform API; (b) develop or distribute the Platform API or App, except through the functionality expressly provided by the Platform, (c) disassemble, reverse engineer, attempt to find the underlying code of, or decompile the Platform or Platform API, or (d) circumvent any security mechanisms of the Platform or Platform API.
- In the event that there are multiple participants in your Submission, you must, in the reasonable opinion of Overwolf, clearly identify the Entrant.
- The Submission must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, indecent, torturous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Competition.
- The Submission must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to any applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations, or the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Submission was created or submitted.
- The Submission must not include any virus, worm, adware, spamware or other malicious software, or any software or programs which could violate the privacy rights of any end user or send messages (including emails or SMS) to any end user that an end user could possibly find abusive, harassing, needlessly repetitive, or any messages that violate any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- The Submission must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, and trademark or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party or commercial entity, provided however that the Submission may include any sponsor content provided by Overwolf and/or its partners solely for the purposes of making Submissions for this Competition. The Entrant may make no other use of such sponsor content.
Overwolf may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any App or Submission that does not, satisfy the foregoing requirements. Overwolf shall have no obligation to justify or explain the disqualification of any App or Submission. Overwolf may remove and/or delete any App or Submission that does not comply with the Official Rules to its satisfaction without providing any notice.
Entrants shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Overwolf and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, licensors, licensees, successors and assigns from any claim, damage, loss liability, expense or cost (including legal fees and court costs) connected to or arising from any violation of the Official Rules by the Entrant or anyone on Entrant’s behalf, including without limitation for infringement of any rights held by any third parties, to the maximum extent permitted by law.